Christ Church of Atlanta is an evangelical Anglican church committed
to preaching the Gospel and to fulfilling Jesus’s
commandments and Great Commission by leading
people to "Know Christ, Grow in Christ and Proclaim Jesus Christ".
Our Vision: We seek to be faithful to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in effective
teaching and discipling the entire church in our shared passion to “Know Christ, Grow in Christ
and Proclaim Jesus Christ” to the next generation.
Our Core Values: We are committed to the accomplishment of
our vision by building upon the strengths of Christ Church in the areas of teaching and discipleship,
using the gifts and talents of the entire church, and providing a spiritually vibrant environment.
- We are committed to glorify God and to enjoy Him forever
- We are committed to the Lordship of Jesus Christ
- We are committed to the integrity and authority of the Scriptures
- We are committed to our Anglican heritage
- We are committed to biblical fidelity in teaching and preaching
- We are committed to discipleship; equipping and empowering the next generation of followers of Jesus Christ
- We are committed to the clear proclamation of the Gospel
- We are committed to responsiveness to pastoral care needs
- We are committed to the highest quality in children, student and adult ministries
- We are committed to missions and community service, locally, nationally and abroad
But the truth of Luther’s affirmation is eternal. It is eternal
because God’s Word is eternal. The grass withers, the flower fades. But the word of our
God stands forever. (Isaiah 40:8)